Monday, February 13, 2006

Waiting...

Well we just got done with our 11th flight of the trip and we are waiting in Seoul, South Korea to take our 12th flight. Our flights have taken us from Redmond-Seattle-Honolulu-Nagoya-Guam-Yap-Palau-Guam-Tokyo-Seoul-Ho Chi Minh City-Seoul. Tonight we are off to Bangkok!
This airport is great because the chairs have no armrests so you can find a back of three chairs and lay down for a nap. Which is just what Jason and I did for the first 3 hours here in Seoul. We are here for 13 hours so it isn't too long for a nap I suppose. Seoul is pretty expenisve so we are planning to spend our time in the airport.

Thank you for your comments on the last post. They were so nice to see that I almost don't want to take back my takers comment but Jason said that it sounded like one of those kids in second grade that try to make you feel sorry for them so you will be their friend. Ouch. So to our faithful readers, thank you for reading and comment when you feel like it. Talk to you soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - we all assumed your "takers" comment was a good natured nudge - and a way of saying you love hearing from all your friends, and no matter how much fun you are having, or wherever you are, at least a bit of yourself is terribly homesick for all your friends and family. So thanks for acknowledging those who faithfully read AND comment, and thanks for letting everyone else know how much you miss them!

Anonymous said...

Jason & Larissa, too bad you didn't have some time to go around Seoul. It's an interesting place. I spent a Christmas there during high school with a friend and it was definitely very neat. But I'm sure the traveling can be quite tiring so the naps are quite welcomed :) I'm so glad you guys have been so diligent with the posts! They are so fun. I just the blog every morning when I'm doing my email/weather check routine ;) hahah!

Anonymous said...

Tonight I am going to get my globe and poke a pin into all the places that you have been. So there will be 11 pins. Lots of people ask me how you came to pick out the particular places where you are visiting. I say, good question! How did you?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason and Larissa,
I do email you almost daily but I will start commenting on here. The passionfruit sundae looks WONDERFUL with or without the ants! As you know that's my favorite flavor. Ann

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, before you feel all alone out there the Hit Counter is at 1339. That seems to represent more than a little interest.

I'll bet your resting comfortably in Bangkok by now. look forward to your next posting.

Love ya.

RJ said...

Are you at the Incheon airport in Seoul? I spent some quality time there over Christmas break.

Anonymous said...

Yay for armless airport chairs! It's nice to be able to sleep during layovers. Sometimes I find myself wiggling under the armrests that stick out over the chairs in order to lay horizontally rather than in a W-shape! I was bummed there were no pictures of the airport...it sounds exciting! :-) Love to you both, TIF

Anonymous said...

Speaking of waiting... we've been waiting for another post for a long time now! I hope they have internet cafe's in Thailand! Happy Valentines day! It is just ending on the West coast of the US right now, so I don't know when it occurred where you are, but hope you had a happy, comfortable, romantic one like we did in the FREEZING cold Pacific NW. Love you!