Friday, April 14, 2006

Take That!

So Jason has gotten the chance to tell you all some embarrassing things about me lately so I thought I would return the favor. Everytime one of us does something stupid, the other will say ....I am going to put that in the blog! ....
We like this internet place but we thought we might be able to find another place that was cheaper. So as we were walking around town, we were keeping our eyes open for other internet places. Everyonce in awhile, Jason would say (I can't make the quotation marks work on this keyboard) ....That place says geo-net or something, do you think that means a type of internet?.... I didn't see what he was talking about and we kept walking. After he had seen it a few times he thought maybe we should go into one of the stores. I asked him where he was seeing this sign for geo-net. He pointed at a store and there in the window was a sign that said geƶffnet. The german word for OPEN.

This morning, I made him a grilled cheese sandwhich. He was reading so he ignored the sandwhich for awhile. Finally, I started to grab it and pretend to start eating it. He said ....Hey! Gimmee my grilled cheese!.... It struck me as funny, so I said.....Leggo my eggo.... He was silent for a second and then said.....I just got that. I always wondered what they were talking about on those commercials when they said Leggo my eggo.... HA!

Anyway, I thought it was a little funny. If you don't, then you know that we have had a lack of things to write about because we haven't got out much in the last couple days.

Good luck on taxes everyone. I am doing mine today. Jason got his done months ago. But I get a refund and he doesn't. :] Thank you for commenting, we like hearing from you all. It really does make our day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason gets the geo net from his mom, when I was a little girl in Europe in Germany I couldn't understand why every sign at every exit on the highway said "Ausfahrt"...finally my brother told me it meant 'exit' in german. I am excited to hear what you find in Slovenia, in all these years as a travel agent I have never sent anyone there. Have alot of fun and thanks for sharing all of the stories!

Anonymous said...

oh just writing a note to make your day. you know me i'm a day maker. :) i thought momz' "ausfahrt" story was funny . i love fart jokes... that was sort of an indirect fart joke right?
ooh thought i'd tell you guys amoung the other places i'm applying i applied at l.a. children's hospital. very very cool place. they will put me through a 22 week residency program and stuff if i get in that is. anyway...i love grilled cheese sandwiches.

Anonymous said...

Yah, I wish someone would make me a grilled cheese sandwich. I just ate a salad and I am still hungry. I thought the geo net story was pretty funny! I guess I never heard the eggo ad but I love it when a good response comes to my mind at just the right moment. Rarely happens to me, but I love it when it does!

Happy Easter to both of you and in case everyone doesn't know, Larissa will turn 23 on April 18. So may I be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday - and I will do it again in a few days when it actually gets here! Sorry we can't all surprise you by showing up on your doorstep with a cake... But pretend we are going to!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tax wishes. I JUST finished ours. We will look it over on Sunday and mail it on Monday - deadline, they say. Me too, hungry; but I think that just a cookie would do, and I don't even have that right now. But soon we will go home and eat super, so maybe I will last until then. Sydney is here mowing the yard, and G-Pa is out washing the van so we can take our friends to the Arlington Church tonight for part of their Resurrection program.

Anonymous said...

You guys are now down to 21 days left of your honeymoon! Which I must say is still FAR more than most people get! I'm not sure how long you are planning to be in Slovenia, but I hope you have a WONDERFUL time there! In the meantime, we have 21 days left to pile up the chips and salsa at each of our homes so we'll be well stocked when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter weakend. I enjoyed the eTour through eEurope. Sounds like your getting alot of exercise. We're busy planning a reception when you return to Michigan.

Lov ya.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER! I am typing this with one hand because I am holding my two new baby chickies with the other hand while trying to hold Keely back. (the dog) She is very interested in them, which would not bother me so much if she were not drooling and licking her lips...
I hid little chocolate bunnies all around the house last night so whenever I find one, I will eat it!
But don't forget that this day is really to celebrate the fact that Jesus rose from the dead and made good on his promise to show us a far better land than any you will see on this earth. We can all take that vacation together and we will never be homesick for each other again. I am looking forward to that!

Anonymous said...

lol...I hope Jason gets you back...then the blogs will really get good! :-D Actually they are already great and even Justin likes them so much that (being his techy self) he created a permenant back-up on one of his hard-drives that automatically saves your posts (or something like that) Anyways if anything ever happened to this site or you lost all these posts, they would be safe and sound down here in Texas! I thought it was cute that he did that. Happy Easter!!! love love love! Tif

Anonymous said...

Hello! HelloOO00OOoooooooo! Hello? No internet in Slovenia? I miss you : (

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LARISSA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!