Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sickness Abounds

Well, for those of you who thought my illness might be morning sickness, sorry to dissapoint you! Jason has just come down with my virus, while I am only feeling a little naseous today. Actually, Jason is feeling a lot worse than I ever did. He has vomited a couple times poor thing. I just felt like vomiting. His sickness came on around 11am. He has been rolling around on the bed moaning about dying and I have been trying to nurse him. He has a fever now but I gave him some tylenol to help with it. I was worried enough to wake up his dad (a doctor) around 3 oclock in the morning. Sorry! But he sounded glad to hear from me, and it was nice to hear his voice. So pray for Jason's quick recovery. I am not sure what he is the most upset about; his stomach or the fact that we won't get to go on a 3 day trek. I just left to get something to eat and update you all on poor Jason. I should be getting back to nursing him now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larissa, you're such a good wifey :) Tell Jason we're thinking of him and hope you both get back to 100% quickly.

Anonymous said...

poor jason. food poisoning can really get ya. you know it sounds suspiciously like maybe the indian place did it. i got horribly sick from an indian place , i even had to go to a walk in clinic in london. because i couldn't eat a thing for four days. my stomach felt weird for weeks. cost me like two hundred pounds too. specially since larissa got it but not as bad and jason probably ate alot more there because of samosa day. anyway whatever it was BE HEALED friend and sin no more.

Larissa said...

About 5 minutes after I got back to the room after posting the blog last night, Jason was no longer moaning about dying. Rather he was singing. Some of you may worry that he must be delirious but those of you that are worried about that probably don't know Jason very well. :] I think he will feel a lot better by the end of the day. Thanks for your encouraging comments! -Larissa

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised it didn't occur to you that perhaps Jason is pregnant also! But that's okay, cause 2 babies are better than one, plus you'll need two right off the bat, what with all these grandma's in the family! By the time you get back, you'll be over the nausea part, so hang in there! Both of you...

Anonymous said...

"Well, for those of you who thought my illness might be morning sickness, sorry to dissapoint you!"

Vultures! But keep it up, no one in the family cares about my life at all anymore, for which I can't thank you enough :p

Anonymous said...

Well, since our online computer is at the office, I am just getting back to it since Friday :( But don't be too sure that it is NOT morning sickness. My dad had sympathetic symptoms along with my mom whenever she was pregnant, so they told me! heeheehee But we are not wishing that on you quite at this time, yet!

When we visited Mexico the second time, and my mom went with us, we were very careful to wash all the fresh stuff in clorox water before we ate anything; and we were also very careful of the water and ice. Grandpa was making light of it all - said he was immune to any of those problems. But HE was the only one who got Moctezuma's revenge, and he was VERY SICK. I guess he thought he would die. But obviously he survived the ordeal!!

Love you tons!!!